1. Turnip contains less calories and more cellulose, which makes it easy to feel full after eating, all of which help lose weight.
2. Radish can induce the human body to produce interferon, increase the body’s immunity, and inhibit the growth of cancer cells, and play an important role in preventing and fighting cancer.
3. The mustard oil and essential fiber in radish can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and help discharge waste from the body.
4. Carrots also contain a large amount of potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, vitamin K, Vc and other substances, which can effectively improve blood quality, alkalinize blood and have diuretic and stone-dissolving effects, which is very beneficial to patients with gout.
5. Carrototin contained in red radish skins is provitamin A, which can promote hemoglobin increase, improve blood concentration and blood quality, and have a great effect on the treatment of anemia.
6. Carrot contains a lot of calcium, which is a good product for calcium supplement.