1. Strong sterilization: The sulfur compounds in garlic have strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
2. Prevention and treatment of tumors and cancer: elements such as germanium and selenium in garlic can inhibit the growth of tumor cells and cancer cells.
3. Detoxification and intestinal cleansing: Garlic can effectively inhibit and kill Helicobacter pylori and other bacteria and viruses that cause gastrointestinal diseases, remove gastrointestinal toxic substances, stimulate gastrointestinal mucosa, promote appetite, and accelerate digestion.
4. Lower blood sugar: Garlic can promote the secretion of insulin, increase the absorption of glucose by tissue cells, and improve human glucose tolerance.
5. Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: Garlic can prevent the deposition of fat in the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular and induce the metabolism of fat within the tissue.
6. Protect liver function: The trace element selenium in garlic can remove toxins and reduce the burden of detoxification of the liver by participating in the aerobic metabolism of the blood, thereby achieving the purpose of protecting the liver.
7. Vigorous energy: garlic can effectively supplement the substances needed by the kidneys, improve the symptoms of weakness caused by insufficient kidney qi, and can promote the production of sperm and increase the number of sperm.
8. Prevention of colds: it can prevent colds and relieve cold symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat and nasal congestion.